Search This Blog for games or cheat

Sunday, October 17, 2010

fixed ghost-trappers autohunt imacro for chrome

I have finally found some time to look at the recent Ghost Trappers issues (see my previous post for details). It seems that the only change is an iFrame that contains the application actual url.
I have alreday posted the fixed iMacro for firefox here. It has been easy because iMacros for firefox is a much more mature product and supports additional instructions and it is able to support multiple iframes.
iMacro for Chrome is pretty new instead and also full of bugs, also in its beta version 3.
I have however found an easy workaround that makes the iMacro work as before.
I just had to change the website to the URL pointed to by the iframe and everything started working again.

Here is the new iMacro autohunt bot for Chrome:
URL GOTO=http://www.ghost-trappers.com/fb/
TAG POS=1 TYPE=A ATTR=HREF:http://*hunt.php*
WAIT SECONDS=900
To use it, follow the instruction from my previous post

Have fun catching your ghosts and let me know if this doesn't work for your!

1 comment:

  1. Any new updates? 2011 version? Thank for the help.

    ReplyDelete